Happy Saturday, everyone! We’ve reached the end of another week. I hope it has gone well for you all. Today I’ll once again be wrapping up my my reading progress, comic book reading, and my blog posts from the past week.
This week has SUCKED. My mouth still hurts and is super swollen. I’ve spent most of the week sleeping to try to avoid the pain. Despite that awfulness, I was able to finish off a few books for the Trope-ical Readathon before the end of March, including The Dragon Reborn and The Bladed Faith. My favorite of the two was The Bladed Faith, which you’ll get to read more about in my review tomorrow. The last couple of days I haven’t started reading anything new because I’ve been focused on resting and trying to catch up on comics, but I do plan to take part in both Magical Readathon and Mythothon this month. So, I’ll have to start reading something soon…
Comic Book Reading
I’m still not completely caught up, but I’ve made some progress in the last couple of days. Since yesterday, I’ve read 10 issues, and they’ve all been really good. I loved the ending to X Lives/Deaths of Wolverine. I also really liked the ending to this run of Spider-Man and am looking forward to seeing what happens with the character. I enjoyed the Beyond story a lot, and I hope to see more of Ben Reilly in the future. Reckoning War is also beginning to heat up, and I’m excited to see where it is going.
Blog Posts & Book Reviews
All the new stuff from the last week is listed below:
- Weekly Wrap-Up – March 26, 2022 – In case you missed it last week, here’s the weekly wrap-up from then that highlights all my posts and progress from the previous week.
- Mini ARC Review – The Wolf Den – This mini review highlights my thoughts about The Wolf Den, which was a brutal exploration of life as a slave in the Roman Empire.
- Most Anticipated April 2022 Book Releases – This post highlights the book releases I’m most excited for in April 2022.
- Book Haul – March 2022 – This post shows all the books I’ve added to my shelves in the month of March.
- Monthly Wrap-Up March 2022 – ICYMI, here’s a wrap-up of everything I read and blogged over the month of March.
- Mini ARC Review – Book Boyfriend – This review shows my thoughts about Book Boyfriend by Kris Ripper, which was a super queer romance with bookish themes that I wish I loved more.
- First Lines Fridays #44 – This post gives the first lines of a book and asks you to guess and judge the book by how it begins. Check it out to see if you can guess the book.
As always, I love reading wrap-up posts. So, if you’ve got one for this week, please leave a link to it in the comments, and I’ll stop by and check it out.