Now that March is halfway finished, I’ve decided to set some reading goals for the second half of the month. I’m trying to read more, and I’ve found setting concrete goals helps me consistently increase or maintain the amount of reading I do. So, here goes… By March 31, I plan to read the following titles:
- Genex of Halcyon by Joshua Stelling (ebook)
- Thurmond’s Saga by Robert John Mackenzie (ebook)
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune (physical copy)
- Doctor Who: Time Lord Victorious: All Flesh is Grass by Una McCormack (physical copy)
- Star Wars: Shadow Fall by Alexander Freed (physical copy)
- Star Wars: Victory’s Price by Alexander Freed (physical copy)
- Doctor Who: Time Lord Victorious: The Minds of Magnox by Darren Jones (audiobook)
In case you haven’t noticed, I love Doctor Who and Star Wars. 🙂 Needless to say, I have a pretty busy couple of weeks ahead of me, but I am looking forward to all of these books. Now I just need to make it happen!
How do you make sure you meet your reading goals? I’d love to hear some suggestions!