I did okay with the pace I set for last month, and I actually finished my TBR before the end of the month. So, I plan to keep the same total of expected reads for this month. Given that it is Pride month, I plan to read and review only books with LGBT authors or characters in June. If you follow my blog at all, you know I regularly read a ton of these stories anyway, but I want to do something special to commemorate the month.
In total, I plan to read 10 books in June 2021. I may end up reading more than this, but I don’t think I will because I don’t want to get burned out.
My list for this month includes the following books:
- Red, White, & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston (Audiobook)
- Into the Lightning Gate by Robert Roth (eARC)
- If This Gets Out by Sophie Gonzales & Cale Dietrich (eARC)
- They Both Die At the End by Adam Silvera (Paperback)
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller (Paperback)
- The Darkness Outside Us by Eliot Schrefer (Hardback)
Just like last month, there will definitely be others, but I want the flexibility to pick them based on what I’m feeling like reading at the time. I also intend to continue reading more comic books this month with a goal of completing at least two volumes of something. I’m thinking it will probably be catching up on Daredevil and Avengers, but we’ll see.
What do you plan to read this month? Do we have any books in common?