Hello, everyone! Happy Pride month! My TBR, and my reading in general, is usually super gay anyway, but this month will be EXTRA SUPER GAY. 😁🌈 It is so gay, in fact, that it cannot be contained in one post. lol. I’m being super ambitious this month and choosing 15 books to read. You’ll find the first 10 down below, and the last five will be revealed in next week’s Top 5 Tuesday post. So, stay tuned.
- We Could Be So Good by Cat Sebastian (ARC)
- To Shape a Dragon’s Breath by Moniquill Blackgoose
- Her Majesty’s Royal Coven by Juno Dawson
- Only This Beautiful Moment by Abdi Nazemian (ARC)
- Three Meant to Be by M. N. Bennet (ARC)
- Different for Boys by Patrick Ness
- Perilous Times by Thomas D. Lee (ARC)
- The Honeys by Ryan LaSala
- Darkhearts by James L. Sutter (ARC)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (12 month challenge pick)
I’ll also be participating in a buddy read of A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas this month with Celeste. We were supposed to finish it in May, but we both got a little behind.
Are any of these books on your TBR? Have you already read them? If so, what did you think? Let me know down in the comments!