Hello, everyone! It is the start of another month, which means it is time again to plan out what I want to read. I’m not participating in any readathons this month. So, I’m mostly picking these books based on what ARCs need to be reviewed and what books I’m in the mood to read.
In total, I want to read at least 10 books in January 2022 to start the year off strong. I have several ARCs to get through this month, and there are a couple new/recent releases I really want to get to, as well. I’m also going to be reading The Fifth Season by N. K. Jemisin along with other members of The Oasis Discord channel. I’ve already finished one book this month, Of Darkness and Light by Ryan Cahill, that I started prior to the end of last year. Since I’m already done with it, I’m not including it in my goal of 10 books.
My pre-planned list for this month includes the following books:
- The Fallen Star by Claudia Gray (Hardback)
- The Beholden by Cassandra Rose Clarke (eARC)
- Engines of Empire by R.S. Ford (eARC)
- Obsidian by Sarah J. Daley (eARC)
- The Fire of the Fallen by J.C. Duncan (Paperback)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (Paperback)
- Here’s To Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera (Hardback)
- Enemy by Kimberly Amato (eARC)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (Audiobook)
- The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin (Paperback)
I also plan to read some comics and manga, but I think I’m going to stick to mood reading them this month rather than setting specific goals.
What do you plan to read this month? Do we have any books in common?