Happy Saturday, everyone! We’ve reached the end of another week. I hope it has gone well for you all. Today I’ll once again be wrapping up my my reading progress, comic book reading, and my blog posts from the past week.
This has been a much better week for reading than last week. I finished Age of Ash, which I enjoyed a lot. I also read The Fate of Us and Mission to Disaster, which were both pretty short but good 4 star reads. I started the audiobook of The Great Hunt, and, so far, I’m liking it even more than The Eye of the World. The pacing of the beginning and the introduction of the politics of the Aes Sedai have been great. I also started The Justice of Kings, and I am loving it so far. It’s definitely living up to the hype, and I’ll probably finish it today because I haven’t really wanted to put it down.
Comic Book Reading
I didn’t read any comics this week. 😦 I plan to catch up on all of them in the coming week, though. This means I’ve officially failed one of my goals for the year (to read the comics in the week I buy them), but oh well. I plan to be caught up again by the end of the month. So, hopefully it will just be a blip, and then I’ll be back on track with it.
Blog Posts & Book Reviews
All the new stuff from the last week is listed below:
- Weekly Wrap-Up – February 12, 2022 – In case you missed it last week, here’s the weekly wrap-up from then that highlights all my posts and progress from the previous week.
- ARC Review – Age of Ash – This review highlights my thoughts about Age of Ash, which was a beautiful exploration of grief in a character-driven epic fantasy. It easily got 5 stars from me.
- Mid-Month NetGalley Check-In – This post shows my progress on emptying my NetGalley shelves. Things seem to be going in the wrong direction. lol. Check out the post to see all the things on my shelf.
- Top 5 Tuesday – Top 5 Series I Haven’t Finished – I participated in another Top 5 Tuesday this week, which highlighted 5 series I haven’t finished yet.
- ARC Mini Review – The Fate of Us – This mini review highlights my thoughts about The Fate of Us, a well-written sapphic soul mate story.
- ARC Mini Review – Mission to Disaster – This review shows my thoughts about Mission to Disaster by Justina Ireland, which was a great middle grade entry of The High Republic publishing initiative.
- First Lines Fridays #42 – This post gives the first lines of a book and asks you to guess and judge the book by how it begins. Check it out to see if you can guess the book.
As always, I love reading wrap-up posts. So, if you’ve got one for this week, please leave a link to it in the comments, and I’ll stop by and check it out.