Hello, everyone! April is almost behind us, which means it is time to look forward to what I hope to read in May. I’ve decided to prioritize eight books this month and just stick with a regular TBR. Typically, I participate in the May the Force Read with You Readathon in May, but I’m honestly feeling a bit burnt out on readathons after Tropeical Readathon in March and Magical Readathon in April. Hopefully, I’ll also get some mood reading done in addition to the eight books I’m prioritizing. We’ll see, though, because I’m headed out for vacation in a couple of days. So, I’m not sure how much reading I’ll be getting done over the next couple of weeks. Here are the eight books I’ve chosen for this month:
- Path of Vengeance by Cavan Scott
- Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros
- A Circle of Stars by Craig Montgomery (ARC)
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
- Lords of Uncreation by Adrian Tchaikovsky (ARC)
- Perilous Times by Thomas D. Lee (ARC)
- The Lost War by Justin Lee Anderson (ARC)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (12 month challenge pick)
I’ll also be participating in a buddy read of The Burning God by R. F. Kuang later in the month, but I’m not sure if I’ll get through the whole thing before the end of the month. We’ll see.
Are any of these books on your TBR? Have you already read them? If so, what did you think? Let me know down in the comments!